Second Indira Gandhi ministry
ndira Gandhi sworn in as Prime Minister of India on 24 January 1966. Her second term started on 16 March 1971.
- 1.1Ministers of State
- 2See also
Ministers of State
- Dr. Sarojini Mahishi, Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation (1971–74), Ministry of Law, Justice and Company Affairs (1974–76).
- Nandini Satpathy, Ministry of Information (1971–72).
- Sushila Rohatgi, Ministry of Finance (1971–77).
- Saroj Khaparde, Ministry of Health (1972–74), Ministry of Family Welfare (1976–77).
- Manorama Pandey, (1972–74).